Pages

Saturday, 16 April 2016

DON'T GIVE UP

Sometimes when I sit down to think about every piece of shit I'm going through, I tell myself

''Ceqinatt, everything that happens to you in this life is to prepare you".

Thinking about it deep down,  it's really true because  a piece of metal has to go through fire to melt and turn into a sword...........or into anything you want it to be.

It's the same thing with people....... So be strong because this is just a test!
Really thinking about it...........It's true because you are being melted to be molded into a stronger person.

Like Henry ford said in one of his quotes, "When everything seem to be going against you,  remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it".

Remember that life's big changes rarely give advance warning.
And then I brace myself up with a deep consolation that this 'burning' from the fire shall passss.................

DONT GIVE UP YET.

Ceqinatt
Happy me 😊
Happy in my pain and worries

6 comments: