Pages

Tuesday, 12 April 2016

IMPERFECTION

Everyone is perfect in their own imperfect ways. The word itself Is spelt

‘I'm -perfect’.

There is a kind of beauty in every imperfection. 

I mean.....

We are perfect in our own imperfections.

Secure in our own insecurities.

Happy in our pain.

Strong in our own weaknesses.

And most of all happy in our own way.

It's better to tell yourself

  "I am who I am".

It is easier to be more happy if you look beyond your imperfections than trying hard to be perfect.

Why are you even trying to be perfect if you are already one by your imperfections?.

Beauty and imperfections are a great combination.

They lead to perfection.

In your own simple ways, you wont even realise that you are beyond perfection.

Remember; every simple perfection adds to your beauty.

It will always be the imperfect people that will make you perfectly happy...........


Ceqinatt,
Happy me 😊,  beautiful in my imperfections.

2 comments: