Pages

Sunday, 1 May 2016

Things I have learned from life

Things I have learned from life



I've learned  that...........

* That love is the greatest thing that can ever happen to you......
You ask Why?  
Because it encompasses everything, even hate and anger.

*That it’s okay to be myself since that is how God made me and he did for a reason,  which actually made me, ME!

*That I have a light and a dark side and I accept them both because they are part of me.

*That I accept the part of myself that is selfish, weak and bitchy because they are my dark.

*That I accept the part of myself that is compassionate, ready to love and forgive even those who don’t deserve it because that is my LIGHT.

*That i will not be ashamed of my emotions or my-self expressions.

*That it is okay to celebrate and accept my uniqueness even if it is just me who recognizes it.

*That it is more important to feel free and experience life than react to rejection from my peers or anybody for that matter.

*That the world would move on even if I am not ready. 

*That its okay to make mistakes because it's part of our imperfections which is what makes us perfect. Yes..... Perfect!

*That good judgment comes from experience and learning comes from mistakes.

*That I may not be able to change the whole world but I can make a little piece of it.

*That I am proud to be a girl, I may act like a girl but that’s because I am a girl and I am proud to be one.





What have you learned from life?
Leave a comment saying  one or two things that you've learned from life. 
It would be nice having you guys do that. 
Love,
A very eye fluttering
ceqinatt;)
             

No comments:

Post a Comment